I have practiced law for 32 years and now focus my practice on Medicaid, Elder Law, long-term health care issues and Estate Planning. I devote all my work time to understanding the Medicaid Red Tape – so I can help families keep as much of their money as possible, instead of spending it all on nursing home care.
If you are interested – here is my “Lawyer’s” list of present and past memberships. We attorneys like to make lists like this – mainly to impress each other. What I believe is, you aren’t looking for a “resume”. Rather, you’re just trying to find a good attorney who works “in the Medicaid trenches” everyday that can take the Medicaid burden from your shoulders. My best advice to you: just pick up the phone and give me a call (801-602-2784). You really will feel better after we talk.
Have a good day!
- State Bar of Utah
- State Bar of Wyoming (inactive)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Medicaid Practice Systems
- Elder Law Section, Utah State Bar
- National Network of Estate planning Attorneys
- Utah ElderCare Planning Council
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Accredited Attorney
- Adjunct Professor, Utah Valley State College, “Entrepreneurship”
- Admitted to All State of Utah courts, All State of Wyoming courts, Wyoming Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit, Colorado.